Sunday, April 19, 2009

Trip to Greenville!




As I mentioned earlier, we went to Greenville last week. I thought I would share some photos from the trip! Audrey was sooo excited as she was able to sit in the front seat by me! Anna and Krissy wanted to sit in the back seat together, and since I don't have a passenger airbag I told her that would be fine as long as she could sit properly with her seatbelt on correctly. Overall she did very well, but it was a very long trip for all of us!


Fortunately, the trip from Lima to Greenville is very beautiful! It was so nice to see the "color changes" as we traveled south.....much more color and beauty!


I am very thankful that we had great weather, and "uneventful" traveling! The girls were taking pictures along the way, but I am not really sure where each of them were taken.









This is one of my favorite reststops...but believe it or not, we didn't visit it on this trip!




















I am continually amazed by God's beautiful creation as we travel. What a great and mighty God we have! I am so thankful too that we live in a country where we are free to travel across the states.


This was one source of amusement for Audrey on the trip!

1 comment:

  1. Loved the video clip! Made me smile -- and brought back memories of us doing the same thing on our trips back and forth to WV when we were kids! :)

    ReplyDelete