Thursday, June 2, 2011

Graduation 2011

I have to admit I love the graduation ceremony at LCA.  Graduates are required to sing and give a testimony.  Anna also played a couple piano duets.  It is truly a blessing to watch, and is very unique from other high school graduations.  

It was such a blessing to have my parents make the trip from S.C. to see Anna on her special weekend!  (Praising God for a safe trip!)


Nanny and Anna


Elementary Class singing



Anna gave a short testimony about how God has worked in her life the past few years, and then sang a trio with Ben and Abigail.


High School singing to the two graduates


Anna and Nanny


Rebecca, Nanny, and Anna


Amber and Pa-Pa


Anna holding Analei, with Audrey and Eben 


Anna with Grandma and Grandpa


Anna with Cari and Schyler


Anna and Melissa


The "senior table"...


1 comment:

  1. Loved all the pictures! Especially of Anna and Nanny and Amber and Papa! It looks like a very special graduation service!!!!! I bet you were so proud when the kids all sang together in harmony!!!

    Congrats to Anna!!!!!!!!!!!! \o/

    ReplyDelete