Sunday, May 20, 2012

"Girls Night Out"



While Amber and Anna were home on break, we started a "Girls night out" tradition!!  It involves a late night Taco Bell run, to play games, eat, and fellowship! 

  






















I enjoy keeping this tradition, though, it is not always possible on a weekly basis.  Also, I have moved the location to Coldstone, as it is open 24hrs, and is a much nicer environment!!  :)  I am looking forward to many more of these over the summer months!!  

2 comments:

  1. Hey, you didn't tell me that you had updated your blog! What a nice surprise when I popped over here this morning! You should post the link on Facebook when you update, so we all know when you've got a new post up! :)

    Cute post! Did you have the Giggles like you did at Nanny's house?? I just don't understand your late night ways! :) LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. tell Amber that that is a pretty good Neal Caffrey hat!!

    ReplyDelete