Monday, June 1, 2009

SNAKES!!

I am learning to be careful to not say the words..."I will never...." I never thought I would have a snake in my home, much less three of them! Ben loves his snakes! He will spend hours researching them online. He would love to "breed" them, but I am hoping that will never be possible! I wanted to dedicate a special posting just for him so everyone can see his "precious babies"........isn't it funny that precious is in the "eye of the beholder"?! I probably have 100 pictures I could share, but I will narrow it down to only a few....

It is funny, since we have mostly girls in our family, but everyone seems to enjoy having them around. Abigail and Audrey will even hold them. Anna and Amber are not very fond of them, but they will watch them eat or occasionally take pictures of them. Feeding time seems to be the most anticipated event! They will crowd around to watch the innocent victim get swallowed whole! Someone is usually either video taping the event, or taking pictures. Cornflake is partial to eating live mice, while Theodora and JJ will eat worms, "pinkies", or toads!

Well, enjoy the sampling of Cornflake, Theodora, and JJ!













I hope you have enjoyed this small "glimpse" into Ben's world of snakes......:)

2 comments:

  1. What a brave Mom you are! Or a crazy one . . .

    ReplyDelete
  2. My boys enjoyed your pics. Their mother didn't LOL.

    ReplyDelete