Last week the juniors and seniors went to the Wilds Camp in North Carolina. They had a great time of Spiritual renewal as well as some great fellowship with one another away from the school atmosphere.
This was Anna's first time to visit the Wilds. She enjoyed white water rafting (though she has no desire to do it again), but didn't particularly enjoy the tubing. She didn't like all the stairs either! (I am a bit disappointed she didn't take a picture of them for me!) She did ride on the "big swing"....(sorry, the video clip was too large to upload on the post!)
Amber shared these verses (v. 3,4 ) with Anna earlier in the year, and they have become quite special to her. I think she took a picture of them for her sister!
PICTURES:
In the cabin....
Anna loved playing putt-putt!
Anna said this is the closest her ball came all day!
This is the "second falls":
The General Store:
Anna took these pictures of the general store for her daddy as he loves this decor!
This was during "fun time"...evidently he is pretending to be a football player
(I don't know the story behind it though!)
A favorite place to hang out - Kool Beans:
The Summit - a wire and rope obstacle course
The purpose is to meet new people and work together as a team.
She said the messages by Matt Herbster and Rand Hummell were very good. She learned a lot, and the whole experience was "eye opening" in many ways. I am glad it was a profitable trip, but I am also glad she is back! :)


Wow! This looks like a lot of fun for Anna! So glad she got to go!!!
ReplyDeleteTell Anna that I meditate on that same verse -- Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace who keeps his mind stayed on thee -- when I have my tummy troubles! I try to take a deep breath and relax and just focus on that verse!
It is neat that Anna is having these opportunities!