I had to take this picture for my dad! We thought this was such a strange intersection! (This brought back memories of a sign that said y-i-e-l-d!!)
We stopped at an antique shop, but we didn't get to look very long as the owner was closing early to go fishing! It was a HUGE store, and I would have liked to have been able to browse a little longer....but, on the "bright side" I didn't spend any money!
These were original copies of the Elsie books! We love that series!
We stopped at this quaint ice cream shop.....it was very good, but no comparison to the Creamery!!
This ice cream shop was also a vintage clothing store, and had other interesting inventory! It was fun browsing while waiting on our ice cream.
I liked the decorations outside too. It was a great way to end our day of sight seeing! Back to the relaxing schedule of fishing!
That looked like a neat ice cream shop!!! I bet you enjoyed browsing and tasting! And ice cream was the perfect thing to relieve the stress from that scary storm!! :)
ReplyDelete