I must admit, when I read the directions for making omelets in Ziploc bags in boiling water...I was a bit skeptical! But, it worked! and it was delicious!
The bags are ready and waiting for the water to boil!!
These actually look good......and they were delicious!!
Thank you, Elizabeth! You are the best! :) I have started a file on camping recipes......you will have to send some more my way! Hopefully I will be better prepared for the next camping trip......whenever that may be!!
Oh, what a fun post! :) I liked seeing your omelettes in bags and then ready to eat on a plate! They looked yummy! I'm so glad you enjoyed that fun recipe! I made that a couple times on our trip out west when we were in the pop up. I remember being a bit nervous the first time too -- it is just hard to believe that it is really going to work!! So glad that it worked for you and that your family enjoyed it! I'm also glad that those camping recipes I saved ended up being worth saving! :)
ReplyDelete