










I think Audrey may develop Anna's love of photography - she kept asking Anna to "pose" for pictures! She would tell Anna what to do/how to pose. She is hoping to enter one of her pictures in a photo contest next month, with her big sister! They seemed to have fun both taking pictures, and getting their pictures taken! Neither one are "camera shy".






Burlin found an abandoned tree stand in one of the trees, so he was demonstrating his abilities to climb up a tree to hunt! Hopefully, this one doesn't contain poison ivy, as he seems to be susceptible to that!










Yoda (affectionately renamed by Burlin and I as "God's sense of humor") also tagged along on the walk. I think Burlin was hoping to "lose" him there, but there were too many loving eyes watching out for him. I am amazed he actually survived the exercise.







Anna took this picture for me as she knows I love benches in a serene environment. What a wonderful place to just sit and meditate!

This photo was a "Burlin request". He liked the "bendy-over" tree!

Well, school work didn't get done, and naps didn't get taken, but it was an enjoyable afternoon outside. Besides, this time of year, we must take advantage of every opportunity God gives to enjoy outside activities.........we will be "shut in" soon enough!
Loved all of the gorgeous fall pictures! This looks like a beautiful place to spend a Sunday afternoon. I also liked the bench. I could imagine us sitting there together, sipping a cup of COFFEE and catching up with a nice long chat! :)
ReplyDelete