
Monday , I was putting together a package to send to Amber for her birthday. Because it contained some fragile items, I wanted to use some extra packing material to help protect it. I like to keep boxes and packaging as I receive them, and just store them in the basement until needed. I found the box containing the Styrofoam "popcorn" ..... this was the box that contained our Christmas presents from my sister!
As I was pulling out "popcorn" pieces, I noticed two packages buried on the bottom! What a funny surprise!! I had to laugh!! I can't believe they were overlooked the first time....but I was hasty to put that box up before we had Styrofoam everywhere! (For some reason that is such a wonderful attraction for children! They seem to get such enjoyment out of throwing it up in the air.) Here is a picture of my treasures!
I looked through the book, but I hope to actually read it this weekend (such a pretty house on the front!), and I think I may use the journal with my Bible reading this year . I love the fruit of the Spirit on the cover....a great reminder while having Bible and prayer time! I'm not sure why God allowed the timing for this, but how exciting to have Christmas in February! Thanks again, Elizabeth, for such a well-thought out , creative, and unique Christmas!
That is too funny! I wonder why you (or the children) didn't find those the first time through! They weren't even the little votive holders; they were pretty big! Oh well, I'm glad you got the fun and enjoyment of opening them today! Maybe God saved them for you, since the children claimed all of the other gifts! :)
ReplyDeleteAnd my box from you is still at Mom and Dad's where I left it -- we sure had a "memorable" year of Christmas gifts! didn't we?? :)
Love you! Merry Christmas! :)