Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Sliding Rock......Again!!!

After looking at the videos of our trip to sliding rock, some of my sister's children wanted to go as well!  So, we  headed back up the mountains for another round of sliding.



I'm not sure everyone appreciated the long drive up and around the mountains.....a few felt a little car sick on the drive!  I videotaped the curves on my phone, but forgot to save it!  oops!  Oh well! 


I took this picture for Alan as he was a bit nervous about his "babe" sliding down by herself! 




Waiting in line:










Here we go!! 










I think Bethany agrees with me: it is more fun to watch than to get in the frigid water!!







I'm glad we packed a lunch as everyone was starving after all that sliding!  We ate in the van as we headed home as picnicking is prohibited at the park.  I think overall everyone had a great time....at least I hope they did! 













1 comment:

  1. Awesome Videos! Thanks for taking that trip again so that my kids could enjoy it too!! Bur made the ultimate sacrifice! Thanks Bur!!! :)

    ReplyDelete