I do think this trail might have been Burlin's favorite ... it was definitely a "child's ultimate playground"! I would have been a little concerned about letting my children "play" on these rocks and caves though, as there are many drop-offs! (Actually, all the trails are that way...many places there are steep drop-offs ....we were joking that obviously OSHA hasn't been on these trails yet!) Burlin had a blast exploring and climbing ...
Burlin loved all the mushrooms along the way....I thought I better post at least one picture for him!
Cantwell Cliffs:
I have to admit, this was my least favorite hike. Not because it wasn't as beautiful as the others, but because the trail was a bit scary for me! This had to have been the most treacherous trail we were on, and the most isolated...which would leave me wondering..."are we even on the trail?"
Burlin exploring again.....
Okay, no jokes please, but this is called the "fat woman's squeeze"...
We called this path the "stairway to death".....though it probably didn't look as bad in the pictures!
No comments:
Post a Comment