Thursday, January 16, 2014

Wow!!  I can't believe I have neglected my blog for well over a year now!!  I hope to "catch up" by just hitting some main highlights from my last entry back in August 2012!!!  

A dream realized:  

Burlin has wanted a greenhouse for years!!  He was finally able to build one on the backside of our barn!  Most of his supplies were purchased at the local Resale store!!!  Saved a lot of money!!





Audrey's 13th Birthday:  

Audrey especially enjoyed the new bedspread and curtains Anna found for her bedroom!  




A special visit with my mama!!








The Holiday Season:

Our good friends, the Buzhardts, joined us for Thanksgiving Dinner!  We always enjoy being with them, and their little ones!  A few of us have really become attached to the younger three!!!  










Oh yeah, I guess the biggest news of 2012 was Anna's engagement to Matthew!  






1 comment: