Sunday, May 31, 2009
Last Day of School
Friday was the last day of school. Because they are dismissed at noon, we have traditionally gone out to eat to celebrate. This year we did something a little different. A local bowling alley offered a free bowling plan for the summer, with two free games and shoe rental per day for children 15 and under. Then, for a small fee up to 4 people can be added to the plan. I thought this would make a neat activity for the summer, so I took advantage of the opportunity, but we have not had the opportunity to go yet. So, I surprised them with a trip to the bowling alley! We also ordered a pizza. I think they had a good time. Although I took bowling as an elective in college, I have only played a handful of times since! We were all in agreement that bowling is much easier when played on the Wii!! Anna complained in the beginning about the "bumpers" being up, but she soon figured out how to use them to her advantage!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Looks like fun! any strikes?
ReplyDelete